TRADE IN YOUR LEGS FOR A DAY
Mermaid Day Camp
July 9,16, 23, 30
August 7, 13, 20
Sign your little mermaid up for our one-day camp that includes:
Tail Swimming Lesson, SUP Paddle Board Lesson, Paint Session, & Tee Shirt.
Camp days run from 9am-11:30am for $125 per child (ages 8+).
• Parents drop off at 9am and pick up at 11:30 at the Ocean City Paddle Company on 10th street on the bay •
• Participants will get approx. 45 min paddleboard lesson, 45 min Mermaid Tail lesson, & 45 min paint experience •
• There is limited availability per camp date and without prebooking, we cannot guarantee a spot •
• Must know how to swim and be comfortable in the water •
Bowfish Camps x Ocean City Paddle Company x Peace of Wood
In this time of uncertainty, the best thing we can do is take everything day by day! If it is decided that a camp will be canceled to ensure the safety of everyone, we will immediately notify you & you will be given the choice of rescheduling or full refund (dependent on the situation at hand)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We suggest that you review our FAQ before booking your camp date!
Will participants wear life jackets?
Yes! Life jackets will be required to be worn by all participants no matter of skill level. Life jackets will be provided by Ocean City Paddle Company
What tail size should I request?
Please refer to the chart to decide on a tail size! If you are in between or unsure, it is better to have a smaller size than larger.
What should I bring on camp day?
• Participants are required to bring a water bottle, waterproof sunscreen, a towel, and come dressed in a bathing suit!
• Snacks will NOT be provided so we suggest packing some for in between activities and while painting.
What if our date calls for rain?
• We will be reaching out to everyone via email if we suspect it will rain on the date. If we do have to cancel due to weather, you will be notified via email*
*Decisions may be made the morning of scheduled day
• If cancelation occurs, you will be automatically refunded and there will be no rain date. You are more than welcome to reregister for another date!
What if I need to cancel?
Cancelations will be refunded up to 2 weeks before your event date.
After 2 weeks, we will not be able to give a full refund
What if I have more questions?
At any time, you are more than welcome to reach out to us by calling (609)938-1901 or by emailing email@example.com
I'm an adult and I want to participate!
Don’t worry, you aren’t the only one!
Due to popular demand, we will be releasing plans for our mermaid loving adults! Stay tuned by following us on social media @bowfishstudios